Having a custom rigid box made can be an invaluable addition to your business. Not only does it provide protection for the items you are shipping, but it also helps brand and promote your company.
Here’s what you need to know about how these boxes work and why they’re so helpful:
– Customizable printing – Each box is printed with your company logo or any other design you want. This helps get brand exposure and allows for a more professional presentation of products to clients.
– Rigid construction – These boxes are made from corrugated cardboard, making them sturdy and able to carry heavier items than flimsy envelope mailers can manage. In addition, the height-to-width ratio is higher, meaning it can carry more weight.
– Stackable design – Because of their sturdiness and shape, the box easily stacks on top of each other for a tidier storage option that’s easy to transport when needed.
Different uses of custom rigid boxes:
– Clothing and accessory stores use them for shipping items to customers
– Online sellers often incorporate these into their packaging options
-Retailers who sell easily damaged or breakable products can benefit from custom rigid boxes wholesale because they provide added protection.
Three different types of custom rigid boxes:
– Standard – These are the most common type and fit products that measure up to 12″ x 12″ x 12″. It can ship smaller items, like books or office supplies.
– Oversized – This box has a height range from 18″ to 20″ and a width range of 14.75″ to 16.25″, so it can ship more oversized items like heavy appliances or small furniture pieces.
– Custom – If you need something unique for your products, this option allows for complete customization in size, shape, color, design options, etc.
Custom rigid boxes are a great way to protect the items you ship and improve brand exposure for your business. They’re sturdy, stackable, customizable, and can be used in various ways that best suit your needs.